Social Media Strategy:
Planning your Social Media activity
You’ve decided to take the plunge and embark on becoming a social business. So how do you get started? What social media platforms should you use? Which ones are relevant for your business?
The Social Media Strategy Map
Without a plan or direction you’re destined to get lost and confused. So together we’ll build a social media strategy map based on your business objectives. And we’ll ask questions like:
- What do you want to achieve by implementing social media in to your business?
- What interesting content already exists which you can share?
- Who will be responsible for driving your social presence on a daily basis?
- How committed are you to becoming a sociable business?
The social strategy map will guide you through your social media business activity and will be aligned to your goals and objectives. And give you lots of creative ideas and recommendations to help you engage effectively. Divided in to four simple sections: Goals, Audience, Content and Results.
A two hour strategy consultation session and lots of brain power. We can meet face-to-face if you work or live nearby or if you prefer we can meet on-line using Skype.
How much does this cost?
Our fee for a social media strategy is £350.00 and you will get your own report to work from.
By creating your own Social Media Strategy Map you will:
- Understand how to create and build your social community to engage and connect with customers and understand what they want to see and hear
- Understand how to listen online and which tools will help you monitor online conversations
- Ensure your brand and content message is consistent across all channels
- Manage your editorial calendar
- Build relationships with new customers and influencers
- Review and measure results