Social Media Training
Want to learn some new Social Tricks?
Scarletta Media Tutorials
Whether you’re brand new to social media or an avid and experienced user, sometimes a workshop doesn’t cover the one thing you really want to learn how to do.
A Scarletta Media Tutorial is perfect if you want to learn some new social media marketing techniques from the comfort of your own office, or if you live nearby we’ll come to you. You tell us what it is you want to know, we’ll arrange a convenient time to meet and help you bring your skills bang up to date.
Perhaps you want to learn how to send your tweets and posts at the same time. Or perhaps you want to change a profile picture but you are not sure how to do it. We’ll show you exactly what it is you need to do.
What do you need help with the most?
Here are some ideas to help you:
- Social Media Training for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube you’ll learn the basics and get going.
- Navigate the Social Landscape understand what the differences are between LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube and which is appropriate for your business.
- Sharing Content establish and define what makes interesting and valuable content to share online with your community. And then we’ll work out when and where to share it.
- Audience Identification we’ll work out who you should be talking to and connecting with and why.
- Personal Branding how you come across defines your personal brand we’ll help you work out a consistent and authentic approach that is true to your personality
A Scarletta Media one-to-one is a fantastic way to learn at your own pace, specifically about what you want to cover.
The tutorial session lasts for two hours and we can meet face-to-face if you work or live nearby or if you prefer we can meet on-line using Skype.
How much does a session cost?
A one-to-one tutorial costs £195.00. And this includes two fifteen minute follow up calls to keep your progress on track.
Sound good to you?